Labels:

How to live?

have been asking myself this question lately, how to live ur or my life?

some may say live ur life everyday like it is the last day - ok then i don't need to go to work on my stressful thesis anymore, start travel the world, call my parents back home and tell them i love them or tell the world that Jesus live. i mean if i wanna live like the world might gonna end soon then i might as well stop my thesis now coz wat's the use of it right when everyday is like the last day.

some will say, i don't really care whether the world will end. so right here right now what i can do is to continue what i am doing, go to class, go to work, do my everyday stuff, go to bed, wake up, brush my teeth and the day starts and the day ends.

I have come to the conclusion, why not do both? live everyday like tomorrow's gonna end and i don't really care when the world will end coz i noe where i will be going and have been storing treasures there already (i really hope i will be rich enough when the day came)

2 cents worth of self-motivating post.

No comments:

Post a Comment